Today is CART’s second birthday and I am pleased to say we are still going strong with more supporters and info being added daily.
In the last two years CART has
- Created a network of national researchers all over the UK.
- Added hundreds of pages of new and uncovered info on the Aux Units to our website.
- Advised on a feature film about British Resistance.
- Produced our own Auxiliary Ale.
- Been able to confirm to over 30 relatives that their loved ones were Aux Unit members.
- Organised two large events celebrating the Aux Units as well as other trips for members.
- Produced two DVD’s.
- Instigated and set up the ‘Coleshill Uncovered‘ project.
- Set up the ‘Coleshill Reborn‘ project and also investigated the tunnel system under Coleshill House.
- Secured the rights to print the first autobiography of an Auxilier, ‘Gone to Ground‘
and much more….
Thank you to all our researchers and members for your support over the last to years. You are what makes this organisation and we thank you for this.
If you would like to show your support please hit the responses tab at the top of this blog and leave us a comment.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CART! Its been an interesting (and in many instances fun) two years or so . . . . . loved being a part of it. Long may it continue!
Happy Birhday CART! It’s been a pleasure to share the past 2 years with you. I have learnt so much and have met some amazing people. Where has the time gone! Here’s to the next 2 years!!
Congratulations on having achieved so much in such a short time!
It is fitting that CART has kept alive the memories of those very brave men and women who would have given so much to this country.
Son of Lt Colonel Norman Field OBE,
1940 /41 Captain, Intelligence Officer, Kent
Its been a great source of information and I have had contact with some very knowledgeable people, It has been a pleasure to share what I have found with other like minded people.
heres to many more years.
Happy Birthday CART !
Feel very humbled by being surrounded by so many experts.
Thank you all for all your help and support.
Thank you all for your lovely messages.
*** H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y C A R T ***
It’s been a great couple of years working with our terrific team of dedicated Members.
I look forward to continuing what we have started and watch Aux history grow.
Happy Birthday CART…..Thank you for everything;its been a very interesting 2 years so far and you have opened many doors which have been closed for a long time…………With best wishes….DB (CIO Scotland)
Happy Birthday and Congratulations CART. You have achieved so much in a very short time. Special thanks to Tom for all your hard work and dedication and to Paula for your support and patience. And to all those others who have given their time and energy to help CART grow.